Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bathroom Remodel B

As I posted previously for the master bathroom remodel, everything was removed and replaced in the bathroom.  This will focus more on the vanity itself and accessories.  This is more of a renovation rather than a DIY project, but I still wanted to share!  The existing vanity was a construction grade, plain vanity with two very small drawers, that was just not big enough for two people. We had  a family friend build it and we helped to paint and glaze it. We replaced our vanity with a solid wood vanity. It is painted white with a dark brown glaze complete with rope brushed nickel hardware.  The top I selected is a Giallo Oranamental Granite with a off white under mount bowl and a faucet to match the hardware. The wall color coordinates with the connected master bedroom. I had a hard time finding a color that matched, so I took my pillow to Lowe's and they matched the color perfectly.  The mirror was a perfect find, along with the picture on the wall, that I stumbled upon at Hobby Lobby for half price.  The flower arrangement is something I threw together one day, along with the cute canisters on the counter.  I love how this room turned out as well!!


No comments:

Post a Comment